We are seeking talented and enthusiastic architectural candidates to join our international team of architects and urban designers in Hong Kong.
The Oval Partnership offers a world-class architectural graduate training programme in our Hong Kong Office, encompassing all stages of HKIA/RIBA Plan of Works from concept design to implementation.
In this programme, you will be exposed to The Oval Partnership’s cutting edge practices and methodologies including Strategic Analysis, Digital Placemaking, Transmedia Narratives and Project Information Management through a wide range of project types located in different cities.
After completion of the training, you will be equipped with future ready professional skills to take leading roles in architectural practices in different regions across geographical locations.
We offer a well-rounded package to accelerate the success of your career development:
- Both design and technical skill learning opportunities matching HKIA / RIBA practical experience requirement
- Supported by a mentor and examination advisor on the route to become a qualified professional
- Live project experience and client exposure
- Intensive BIM on-the-job training
- Fast progression on a structured rotational programme.
- Competitive salary and leave package
- Medical insurance including body check and dental treatment
- Normally 3 years subject to the trainee successfully acquiring professional qualification such as AIA, RIBA, HKIA or PRC Class 1
- Bachelor degree (RIBA Part 1 equiv.) candidates may leave for further studies and apply for re-joining after graduation
We are seeking passionate individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Holder of a recent Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Aspire to be a leader and passionate about making better places for people
- Culturally sensitive and adaptable
- Affinity towards technology and digital innovation
- Eager to learn and move across roles
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese, or other language(s) would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application with contact information, CV, academic transcript(s), employment reference and concise design portfolio (PDF format, <10mb) to us at email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
The Oval Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer