We are seeking talented and enthusiastic architectural candidates to join our international team of architects and urban designers in Hong Kong.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with a network of multidisciplinary team including storyteller, trend’s expert, market expert, data analytics expert, design expert, building expert and other specialists
- To build and develop clean 3D composition of architectural spaces to study spatial quality, details and overall design concept of the project from exchanged dialogues, sketches and precedents
- To work effectively with great attention to systems and rationality
- To develop elegant solution in three-dimensional compositions
- To resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- To prepare materials for design workshops and reviews
- To be proactive in challenging, questioning and making initiatives of opportunities, suggestions and actions to improve the outcome
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Architectural, Interior, Environmental or Product Design
- 2 to 5 years solid & relevant working experience in Architectural, Landscape, Environmental, Stage or Product Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino
- Familiar with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Grasshopper skills would be an advantage
- A team player with a positive spirit of “can do” attitude
- A natural technical eye with contemporary aesthetics
- Good knowledge of materials and finishes
- Multi-tasking with excellent time management
- Immediate availability is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you are an interested and qualified professional candidate, please send your full resume and design portfolio (PDF format, <10mb) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
The Oval Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer